Sunday, February 28, 2010







Sorry haven't posted in a while, took some time to get caught up when I got back. Will start posting some cards today from a monthly swap I am in and from a one card swap I do at big ideas from a little girl blog, Teri Suzuki. Have to start with 2 cards , they are ones my mom did so they will have to be first, will post the rest the next few days.


the first card I made today for one of my neighbors, she has been diagnosed with breat cancer and getting chemo 3 times a week and not feeling too well, she has asked if I could make her some cards so starting tomorrow making her one a week. she really loves vintage style and so do I so the stamp with the big bouquet seemed perfect



1 comment:

Kim said...

Jayne ~
It's so interesting to see the stamp with the bouquet done in a different format from the one that you used for the Turquoise Swap. Wow! I love the look of this sweet little girl. Where did you find this adorable stamp? Thanks, too, for posting your Mom's cards. They are 2 of my favorites. Great job!