Sunday, March 16, 2014

New Card

Here is a new card I tried last weekend, new to me anyway, a card in a box.  I watched a video by stampint on you tube and followed her directions.  I used Graphic 45 baby paper(fussy cut on the sides) Crafty Secrets stickers, Jolees 3D stickers and co'ordinations paper.  I also did the frame using a Michael's frame, Daisy D paper(no longer available, used to be my favorite paper) Jolees 3D stickers, Soft Spoken embellishments, Stickles, some lace I have had forever.  I did these for a friend of mine whose daughter just had a baby.  It was fun!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love your card in a box. Such sweet images!

Scrap for Joy said...

Love your card in a box, Jayne! I've just starting making these and I am having so much fun! Yours is filled with marvelous detail! I made one for my swap recipient this month...I'll post when she receives it.
Have a great week!
Joyce