Friday, November 10, 2017

Posting again, will try and do this every week from now on.  Got some good news, my brother is treating me,my husband, my sister and brother in law to a trip to Germany next spring.  He says it is for our anniversaries. Celebrated my 40th in August.  He is a great brother!  Have been making cards for a couple of swaps with Fran and Kathy in Hawaii.  Got a fantastic package yesterday from Melanie in Hawaii.  Am gonna take a picture of it tomorrow and try and post it .  Hope I remember how! 
Here is a picture I took in Florida In June when my sister and I went down when our mother was very ill.  We saw a rainbow almost everyday, we think it was a sign.  She is doing great now. Well have to help finish baking peanut butter cookies for hubby.

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

What a truly extraordinary photo!