Monday, December 18, 2017

Thought I would show a couple of cards I made for Christmas this year.  Will show more this week.  Baked 6 special bundt cakes, 3 eggnog pound cakes and 6 loaves of pumpkin-cranberry and eggnog and a soft chocolate chip cookie bar. Made cards in between, but was fun.  Got everything mailed out this weekend. Only a few gift cards to get this week.  Meeting with friends after Christmas when all the hustle and bustle is done.  Hope everyone likes the cards I made and sent.  Here are the cards:



Will post the others later  Merry Christmas to everyone and hope everyone has a great holiday.

1 comment:

cotnob said...

Hi Jayne, I just popped by to say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, do you not post on your blog anymore - I would love to see the cards that you make using the free papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x